Collaboration With the University of Michigan
- U-M Business Engagement Center - Industry's front door to the University, connecting business with faculty expertise, student and alumni talent, continuing education programs, sponsored research possibilities, and strategic giving opportunities.
- U-M Research has links to many U-M research and development units as well as policy, funding, and support information.
- College of Engineering: each academic unit has a web page dedicated to research activities.
- Medical School Research Support and Services: provides assistance to investigators and departments.
- Visit the U-M Business School and especially the Zell-Lurie Institute for Entrepreneurial Studies.
- The University of Michigan is committed to encouraging innovation, entrepreneurship, and business development in our region. To promote this goal, the Innovation Economy web site provides a portal to the many economic development activities across the University and the State of Michigan.
Technology Transfer Outside U-M
- The Association of University Technology Managers (AUTM) is an international professional association which provides current news, training, and networking events in the tech transfer profession.
- The Licensing Executives Society International (LESI) is an association of 32 national and regional societies, each composed of men and women who have an interest in the transfer of technology, or licensing of intellectual property rights - from technical know how and patented inventions to software, copyright and trademarks.
- Yet2.com is a “marketplace for licensable technologies from all over the world.”
- iBridge is an online technology marketplace for research and innovation.
- The Patent & License Exchange is another clearinghouse for technologies.
- Attorney Search to search profiles of legal professionals worldwide.
Links for Entrepreneurs
Links for Industry
Law and Policy Related to Technology Transfer
Patents and Patent Searching
Copyright Policies and Information
Printed from: http://techtransfer.umich.edu/resources/links.php